Sunday, January 16, 2011

KAFI: to be or not to be?

Pandora's Box, according to Greek Mythology, was a box (given to Pandora) that contained all the evils in the world.

Today, opening Pandora's Box means to create evil that cannot be undone.

I started to think about this and realized that in some way, I am a Pandora's Box. There are things that I KNOW that if the information were to be released, lives would inevitably change...and NOT for the better.

Some days, I get this immense urge to say 'F*CK IT, you know what?' then spill the beans...just to humble people. Not EVERYONE...just those who I feel need to come down from their high horse and those that I want to make cry (*evil laugh*)

Today, I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiis close...but it's Sunday, so I'll be nice ;)

2 comments:

You can call me Ula said...

LOL! As always, love the honesty and I can relate. There are times when I want to make people cry, too.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. I be coming close like that too. Cuz some people's kids...lol. Glad to see you blogging again.